Well, I had high hopes of getting a lot more done on our Master Bedroom for the One Room Challenge, but it just didn’t happen.
We did make a little progress and when I look at where we are…
Compared to where we started…
So far we have:
- Painted the walls and ceiling
- Added a wallpaper accent wall
- Painted the trim
- Tore out the old flooring
- Installed a chevron pattern floor
- Added a new rug
- Assembled and stained new nightstands
- Upgraded our bed to a king size
Things we still need to do are:
- Hang new light fixture
- Build new headboard/footboard
- Add hardware to dressers and nightstands
- Hang new curtains
- Build shelves
- Add finishing touches
I am loving how much bigger, cleaner, and brighter our room is.
Stay tuned for more progress! Don’t forget to check out the other designers on the ORC!